2012年1月1日星期日

Happy New Year To All My Friends

Happy New Year To All My Friends....
just come back from Kl...
very tired...
but happy ,because i count down with my family ..
we go bintang walk there count down...
Wooo..many people .
but dangerous..
got thieves, fighting and blablabla...
but i love the lively atmosphere

2morrow is my birthday...
so i'm 17years old now..
old already, wan become aunty le .haha.
hope my family,friends and i wealth prosperity and blablabla kot la ...haha
especially form5 student la ..
SPM coming now...
gambateh la ...

3 of January open school ..
my friend say wan see me ..haha .
lie me de la .haha .
but i wan  see u all...
miss u all .
1 month no see ady .hehe..
tuisyen start now ...
everyday want tuisyen .
oh no ..cnt enjoy..
everyday reading ,writing and listening ..
ok la .tired ady .
bye .
saja write bi ..haha .
i knw my bi so bad .
don laugh me la .
you understand can ady la .hehe

没有评论:

发表评论